Another month, another record. Sofia Airport serviced 570,147 passengers in June, representing a 37.2% increase over the same period last year.

Terminal 2 passed 65% of the passenger flow, and through Terminal 1 the remaining 35%.

A total of 5,101 aircraft were served at Sofia Airport in June 2017, which is 13% more than the previous year. The increase in the number of domestic flights was 32% and in the international flights by 16%.

Comments